Ronix Code 21 Wakeboard 2015
A new freeride turning aquatic device, mixed with our most explosive 3 stage snap. The Code 21 is the same shape as the Code 22 just on a scaled back back Modello core version. Created for the rider looking for mellow relaxed turns, a explosive/vertical pop, at one of our more affordable values.
CODE 21 MODELLO
Sizes: 134cm, 139cm, 143cm
New for 2015, we altered the rail to a full, soft surf-inspired design – for smoother arcing turns. Find that moment in our new freeride turn, experience smooth, relaxed freeride arcs and forgiving surf rails. Dean Smith arguably goes bigger than anybody in wakeboarding and wanted a rockerline that will react as powerfully as his high voltage riding. Whether you are loaded up, or running flat into the wake you will notice the flattened rocker under your feet and a super late kick in the tip/tail. Now you don’t have to ride behind a big wake to get the hangtime you are looking for.
- A surf round rail with a soft bevel thru the center creates a floaty feel and prevents that all too familiar edge catching digger
- The rail blends to a sharper bevel and rail in the tip/tail creating additional contact with the water
- Thinner profile - creates more overall energy and added rebound off the wake and has softer landings
- 4 Fiberglass 1.0” Ramp Fins
- Created for the rider that wants to upgrade their vertical travels with our most explosive rockerline and advanced Intelligent Core
- Designed and ridden by former WWA World Champion Dean Smith