Find Your Perfect Wakeboard
Top Tips for choosing the best new Wake Board
1. Determine your skill level: The first step in selecting a wakeboard is to determine your skill level. Beginners may benefit from a larger, more stable board, while more advanced riders may prefer a more responsive board or one that suits their specific riding style.
2. Consider the size: The size of the wakeboard should be based on your weight and skill level. A general rule is to choose a board that is between your chin and nose in length.
3. Rocker type: The rocker of a wakeboard determines its shape and how it will perform on the water. A continuous rocker provides a smooth, consistent ride, while a three-stage rocker will provide more pop off the wake.
Flex: The flex of a wakeboard affects how it will react to turns and jumps. Softer boards are more forgiving and easier to control, while stiffer boards provide more response and power.
5. Will you be towed a boat or cable? Get the right board for the type of riding you will be doing. One of the main differences of a boat and cable board is the flex – boat boards tend to be stiffer for higher speed and more pop off the wake and cable boards being softer for more style and forgiveness on and off obstacles.
6. Bindings: The right bindings can make a big difference in your wakeboarding experience. Make sure to choose bindings that are comfortable and fit properly, and consider open toe bindings if you’re unsure of your size.
7. Brand: Consider the brand of the wakeboard and its reputation in the industry. Do research and read reviews to ensure you’re purchasing a high-quality board from a reputable manufacturer.
8. Budget: Consider your budget when choosing a wakeboard. You don’t have to break the bank to get a good board, but be aware that more expensive boards tend to offer higher quality and better performance.
For all the latest releases head to our Wakeboard Page and make sure you check out the sales list too.
Content created by King of Watersports KOW Copyright