Ride Engine Escape Pod Surf Foil Board
The Ride Engine Escape Pod is the ideal foil board for the experienced surfer seeking to advance their hydrofoil attack.
Built with lightweight construction, the Escape Pod provides pure hydrofoil performance with a design that blends together a contoured hull shape with optimized outline and volume.
- Early entry rocker line for easier paddling and quick takeoffs.
- Deep, double-concave displacement hull design that offers direct tracking and early release.
- Chinned rails for carving clearance and deflection.-Steep tail kick for pumping clearance.
- Light deck concave that projects better board feel and balance.
- Lightweight EPS core in a vacuum-bag construction process.
- Dual unidirectional carbon stringers and carbon reinforced tail patch for durability.
- High-density foam I-beam foil box construction.
- EVA tail pad with front and rear inserts for strap placement.
DOUBLE CONCAVE HULL
Double concave hull contour that that tracks on touch down and breaks water surface tension for early release and controlled deflection.
Tail kick for pumping clearance.
I-BEAM FOIL BOX
High-density foam I-beam foil box construction.
FULL EVA DECK PAD
Full deck EVA pad with inserts for strap placement.
|LENGTH IN||WIDTHS IN||THICKNESS IN||VOLUME L||BOARD LBS|
|4'4||19 1/2"||3 3/8"||38||8.65 lbs|
|4'8||20"||3 4/5"||45||9.45 lbs|