Peter Lynn Navigator V6 Control Bar
The Peter Lynn Navigator bar V6 is designed to be as clean as possible without making any compromise in safety and user comfort.
Strong and durable – all connections are extra durable, no heavy loads on plastic materials & little amount of sliding parts.
Smooth – all connections are made as smooth as possible flying lines are free of extra parts that can get caught or tangle.
Simplicity – no excessive parts, no complicated systems & easy to replace parts when needed.
- Kook proof line connections - Knots and loops to indicate front and backlines.
- Clean line distribution - Egg shaped line divider without moving parts.
- Neoprene covered power adjuster - Comfortable even when wet power adjuster above the bar.
- PU coated depower line - Tough poly urethane coating to prevent wear on the depower line.
- Smooth center hole - Guaranteed snag free bar travel.
- Soft bar ends - No more bruizes while handlepassing or other painful encounters.
- Free spinning Chicken loop - Easily untwist your lines after one too many backrolls.
- Removable lock in pin - To make unhooked and surf sessions safer and more convenient.
- Colour coated flying lines - The Pre-stretched Dyneema flying lines are PU coated, besides providing the line with maximum protection, this also allows kiteflyers to see at a glance which line is which.
- Safety leash included - All Navigator bars include a safety leash as standard.
The Peter Lynn Navigator V6 is available in four sizes, each offering the best bar length combination and corresponding line length of the supplied flying lines.
|S||43cm bar||22m 500kg flying lines|
|M||51cm bar||22m 500kg flying lines|
|M+||51cm bar||24m 500kg flying lines|
|L||43cm bar||24m 500kg flying lines|