NP Flash Waist Harness 2015
The Flash kitesurf waist harness is the softest and most comfortable harness in the NP range.
The Flash offers maximum comfort through an ultra light and soft construction.
- NP Flash Waist Harness
- S1 Kite Spreader Bar EZ & Pad Screws
- Soft neoprene edges- Neoprene padded edges allow for greater comfort in all conditions, especially freestyle.
- Anti-chafe seams - Hidden stitches on the inner back and hip area to avoid chaffing.
- Back Base support system - An ergonomically designed PE board insert and built-in lumbar support offer optimal comfort, stability and protection.
- 360 Powerstrap - 360° strap made from highly elasticised fabric that adapts to body shape providing additional core support.
- Detachable handle pass line
- Dual safety line attachment rings
- Tie-down strap
- Replaceable straps
- S1 kite spreader bar set
S1 Spreader Bar
Designed by men. Built by machines. S1 is the world’s first spreader bar constructed entirely out of forged aluminum. To design the ultimate harness we started by looking at the spreader bar, the most essential part of a harness and the link between you and your equipment. Working closely with pro riders, our design team explored numerous material and construction combinations and used finite element analysis to work out dynamic loads, finally settling on forged aluminum construction for best strength to weight balance and anti-corrosion properties. Stronger and lighter than any other spreader bar available, the S1’s unique shape allows for an even load distribution. A smooth finish with no sharp edges completes the unique design. Available in both standard and EZ Release constructions.
S1 Spreader Bar EZ w / Pad Screws
Size: 25cm (XS, S, M, L), 30cm (XL)
Due to the variable angles a kite flies at a specific hook shape is needed. Our kite hook is pulled in deeper and rounder to allow greater freedom of movement while still allowing the rider to remain securely hooked in.