NeilPryde Speedster Windsurf Sail 2019
NeilPryde Speedster is an explosive performance Freeride Sport Sail and its outline comes straight from the RS RACING development program. More user friendly than a cambered sail.The Speedster is more balanced, it offers greater performance and wind range than a classic freeride sail. The tubular battens allow the center of effort to remain in place while the profile delivers an exhilarating combination of performance, speed and acceleration.
SPEEDSTER NO-CAM FREERIDE SPORT
SIZES: 5.7 | 6.2 | 6.7 | 7.2 | 7.7 | 8.2
- Race-inspired luff curve and compact outline ensuring high skin tension and fast reflex for maximum acceleration and top-end speed.
- Component battens Six tubular-batten configuration reducing weight while giving optimum profile shape and stability. One-rod bottom batten for deep profile and durability.
- Wide Sleeve in the Middle to Upper Section for a clean aerodynamic profile and easy mast insertion.
- Integrated Batten Pocket:construction for a fully symmetrical batten cavity.
- Component Battens: Size tubular-batten configuration reducing weight while giving optimum profile shape and stability. One-rod bottom batten for deep profile and durability.
- Pronounced Shaping in the Bottom of the sail for maximum drive and power.
- Custom laminated clew for optimised strength and load distribution. It features internally laminated Kevlar stripes that distribute the point loads found in the Clew area.
High aspect ratio combined with 7 batten layout offers light handling, plenty of power and stability. As close as you can get to a race sail without the complications of cams. 7 batten layout with added profile from the tubular battens gives the sail more shape which leads to more power and better stability. Power is locked in the front of the sail, close to the rider, for maximum control and acceleration. Use every gust to accelerate instantly since the advanced profile of the sail will keep the draft in the same place, leaving you to free concentrate on going as fast as possible. Suitable for freeride, freerace, slalom and pure foil boards.
ArmourWeb is constructed from full polyester lines at +/-40 degrees, creating an interlaced, woven web for high tear resistance. Available on Fusion/Ryde/Speedster/v8/Dragonfly.
DUAL BOOM LENGTH C/CLEW
Outer and inner clew position straight alignment. Retains same clew height and boom to mast rake on both clew positions, reduces weight and prevents rear part of the foot touching the water when jibing.
Double stitching is used on all critical seams on all sails allowing them to endure prolonged exposure to high loads and impacts.