Naish Trip 2016 Kite
The Trip is a cutting-edge, strutless kite that is ideal for intermediate-to-advanced riders who want a versatile kite that surpasses expectations.
The 2016 Naish Trip's simple, no-strut design delivers the wind range of a larger kite while retaining the fast, precision-turning of a smaller kite. The Trip provides incredible low-end, yet manageable power, while its immediate and direct bar feel allows for effortless jumping, wave riding and cruising.
In addition, the Trip packs up 30% smaller than a kite with struts, so it makes the perfect travel companion.
- NEW High-flow valve
- NEW Canopy stabilizerNo-strut design
- Wind range of a larger kite
- Precision-turning of a smaller kite
- Direct bar feelCompact storage
- Traditional "backpack" design with easy-access front pocket
- Side-to-side zip = secure hold
- Control system carry strap
NEW Canopy Stabilizer
Trailing edge reinforcement for reduced flutter and canopy sheer/wear
NEW High Flow Valve
One way valve for reduced frictional force + easy inflation + immediate deflation
Profile stability at low angle of attack
Packs up 30% smaller than a kite with struts
Lightweight + low-end power for light wind