Naish S25 Hover 143 Kite Foil Board
Combining minimalist design with a freeride shape, the new Naish S25 Hover 143 is a board made for foil kiters of all levels.
BEGINNER TO INTERMEDIATE FOILING
Influenced by the Hover 112 and 127, with a few special features of its own, the Hover 143’s overall shape and profile make learning to foil easy while leaving plenty of room for progression. With a technical build and minimal volume, it offers great stability and makes waterstarting easy and forgiving. Made with a precise CNC cut closed cell core and finished with our new lightweight Durafinish for excellent durability without added weight. The dual 10” track system allows users to precisely adjust foil position for an optimized foiling experience.
- Compact Design = Minimalist board
- Rounded Edges = More forgiving ride
- Double UD Deck Fiberglass Reinforcement = Increases stiffness & board feedback when launched
- Lightweight = Responsive feel & minimal weight
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction + flotation
- CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping
- (2) 10” US Boxes = Convenient foil adjustment
- High Tensile Fiberglass = Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- 35 kg EPS Closed Cell Core = Lightweight and low water absorption
Responsive feel & minimal weight
More forgiving ride
(2) 10” US Boxes
Convenient foil adjustment
Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad
Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction + flotation
Absolute precision shaping
When pairing Naish Hover Foilboards with your Naish Foil, use the screws supplied with the foil.
|4’9”/143 cm||18”/45.7 cm||1 1/2”/3.8 cm||16.2 L|