Naish S25 Hover 127 Kite Foil Board
Highly compact with minimal volume, the Naish S25 Hover 127 takes full advantage of a minimalist design. Intended for intermediate-to-expert foilers, this petite board delivers superior control in tight turns for a dynamic and responsive riding experience.
INTERMEDIATE TO EXPERT FOILING
When riding strapless, another key advantage of its size is the ability to sink the board and position it on its edge for easier take-offs. Its precise CNC cut closed cell core is wrapped in our new lightweight Durafinish which heightens durability without weighing it down. The dual track system allows riders to instantly adjust where the foil sits on the board for a more customized riding experience.
- Extreme Compact Design = Minimalist board
- Rounded Edges = More forgiving ride
- Double UD Deck Fiberglass Reinforcement = Increases stiffness & board feedback when launched
- Lightweight = Responsive feel & minimal weight
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction + flotation
- CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping
- (2) 10” US Boxes = Convenient foil adjustment
- High Tensile Fiberglass = Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- 35 kg EPS Closed Cell Core = Lightweight and low water absorption
Extreme Compact Design
Responsive feel & minimal weight
More forgiving ride
(2) 10” US Boxes
Convenient foil adjustment
Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad
Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction + flotation
Absolute precision shaping
When pairing Naish Hover Foilboards with your Naish Foil, use the screws supplied with the foil.
|4’2”/127 cm||17 1/2”/44.5 cm||1 1/2”/3.8 cm||13.9 L|