Naish Quest Alana Soft Top 11'2 SUP Board 2017
Vibrant, versatile and easy-to-ride, the Quest Alana 11’2” is the stylish board for all-around cruising, learning the basics and riding small waves.
The extra wide outline (at 32" wide) and 3 mm EVA soft top delivers the stability, padding and grip to help you move past that downward dog and finally pull off the advanced chakrasana you've been stretching for.
The contoured deck, full rails, squared tail and balanced design create a huge sweet spot for enhanced stability whether paddling in a straight line, pivoting or standing still, while the quad-concave bottom channels water from nose-to-tail for unbelievably straight-line gliding for a board of this length. The Quest Alana 11'2" features an M8 insert"”to add a windsurf sail when the wind picks up"”and plugs in the nose which can accommodate a bungee storage system for those those extra long outings when a cooler or dry bag might come in handy.
- High Temperature, Pressurized Aluminum Molding = Precision shaping + optimized resin saturation
- Incorporated EVA Deck = Enhanced traction & longevity + excellent adherence
- Topsheet Bottom = UV stability + scratch resistance
- Glass Matrix Deck & Bottom = Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- Molded EPS Closed Cell Core = Lightweight + resistant against potential water leakage + enhanced structural integrity
- Quest S US 9.75
- Ledge Handle
- Quest Soft Top EVA Deckpad
- M8 Insert Quest
LENGTH: 11'2" / 340.4 cm
WIDTH: 32" / 81.3 cm
THICKNESS: 5" / 12.7 cm
WEIGHT: 34.6 lbs / 15.7 kg
VOLUME: 220 L
MAX RIDER WT.: 250 lbs / 113 kg