Naish Nalu Soft Top 10'6 x32 SUP Board 2020
Versatile and easy-to-ride, this classic longboard shape is ideal for anything from flatwater cruising and fitness training to wave riding. An additional 2 inches of width - when compared to its 10’6, x30 - wide counterpart - adds increased stability, making it more accessible to a larger user base. It also shares many of the same features, including its classic rockerline, recessed deck and thin rails, for ideal performance in small to medium-sized waves.
Who is it for?
The Nalu 10’6 x32 is for paddlers who want timeless, classic longboard SUP performance in surf and flatwater with additional stability.
What does it do?
Everything, the Nalu offers the most versatility in any SUP board shape.
Why is it unique?
The Nalu can be used in any kind of conditions by almost every riding level.
Versatile and easy-to-ride, the Nalu series features a classic longboard shapes ideal for anything from flatwater cruising and fitness training to waveriding. A solid one-board solution, Nalus offer a recessed deck and full rails - increasing stability while maintaining performance. Fine-tuned with decreased volume in the nose and tail areas, Nalus are extremely responsive boards with easy maneuverability.
The Nalu 10’6 X32 Soft Top shares many of the same features as the GTW and GS counterparts while offering a full EVA deck, which provides a comfortable playing area from nose to tail, making it suitable for families, schools and yoga practice. The crocodile grip is comfortable to the touch while providing incredible grip. The rails retain the composite construction for added durability and performance.
Versatile and easy-to-ride, the Nalu Soft Top features a classic longboard shape ideal for anything from flatwater cruising and fitness training to waveriding.
Ideal for riders up to 200 lbs/91 kg
- Full EVA Deck = Comfortable & forgiving grip
- Glass Matrix Deck & Bottom = Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- Wood Reinforcement in Stance Area = Durability + longitudinal stringer effect
- Molded EPS Closed Cell Core = Lightweight + resistant against potential water leakage + enhanced structural integrity
- Ledge Handle - Ergonomic + easy to pick up & carry effortlessly
- Injection Molded Single Fin Setup - Simple + durable
- Partial Wood Sandwich Deck - Lightweight + increased strength
- Heat Embossed Full EVA Deckpad - Traction + comfort over entire deck
- MFC Center Fin 9.0
|Nalu 10'6" X32||10'6"/320 cm||32"/81.3 cm||4 3/4"/12 cm||190 L|