Naish Mad Dog x32 SUP Board 2020
Back by popular demand, the Naish 2020 Mad Dog X32 marks the return of Naish’s highly popular widebody performance wave SUPs. Taking similarities from the Mad Dog line, the Mad Dog X32 boards offer a balanced blend of responsive turning, superb acceleration, stability and wave-catching ease. Amazingly easy to ride, these boards rip small-to-medium-sized waves to shreds.
Who is it for?
The Mad Dog X32 is bigger, for aggressive paddlers who want a board that allows them to keep pushing the limits without sacrificing volume or stability.
What does it do?
This board provides high-end surfing performance for bigger paddlers.
Why is it unique?
No other board provides high end surf performance catered to bigger paddlers.
Back by popular demand, the Mad Dog X32 marks the return of Naish’s highly popular widebody performance wave SUPs. Taking similarities from the Mad Dog line, the Mad Dog X32 boards offer a balanced blend of responsive turning, superb acceleration, stability and wave-catching ease. Amazingly easy to ride, these boards rip small-to-medium-sized waves to shreds.
The bottom shape has a single-concave nose, a slight V in the center section and an accelerated V in the tail for looser rail-to-rail performance and acceleration in low-to-moderate wave speeds. The amplified outline curve and rocker make them perfect for close interval waves, beach breaks and for getting the absolute most out of less powerful waves. To help maximize acceleration through the turn, a quad fin set comes standard. For added versatility, all boards in the Mad Dog X32 range have five fin boxes and can be ridden as a thruster or quad, granting riders the option to adapt the board to their riding style and conditions.
For larger riders who are unwilling so sacrifice volume for performance, the Mad Dog X32 answers the call.
Mad Dog 9’0 X32 is ideal for riders up to 220 lbs/109 kg
Mad Dog 9’5 X32 is ideal for riders up to 240 lbs/109 kg
- Grooved & Embossed EVA Pad = Lightweight + ultimate grip + better durability over time
- Glass Matrix Deck & Bottom = Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- Half Deck Glass Reinforcement = Impact strength + durability
- Full PVC Sandwich Glass Matrix Deck & Rail = Lightweight, longitudinal stiffness
- CNC Cut EPS Core = Absolute precision shaping
- Ledge Handle - Ergonomic + easy to pick up & carry effortlessly
- Grooved & Embossed EVA Pad - Lightweight + ultimate grip + better durability over time
- FCS II System - Allows use of any FCS II toolless fins
- Low Volume Rail Profile - Optimized performance + enhanced control for surfing
- Quad Fin Setup - (2) FCS 4.75 Front Fins + (2) FCS 4.0 Back Fins with additional center fin box for thruster option (center fin not included)
- (2) FCS 4.0 Back Fins
- (2) FCS 4.75 Front Fins
|Mad Dog X32 9'0"||9'0"/274.3 cm||32"/81.3 cm||4 3/4"/12.1 cm||145 L|
|Mad Dog X32 9'5"||9'5"/287 cm||32"/81.3 cm||4 7/8"/12.4 cm||160 L|