Naish Hover 112 Kite Foil Board 2019
The 2019 Naish Hover 112 kite foilboard is highly compact with minimal volume. Intended for experienced-to-expert foilers, this petite board delivers superior control in tight turns for a dynamic and responsive riding experience. When riding strapless, another key advantage of its size is the ability to sink the board and position it on its edge for easier take-offs.
|112||3’8”/112 cm||18”/45.8 cm||1.5”/3.8 cm||12.25 L|
- Extreme Compact Design = Minimalist board
- Rounded Edges = More forgiving ride
- Double UD Deck Fiberglass Reinforcement = Increases stiffness & board feedback when launched
- Lightweight = Responsive feel & minimal weight
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction + flotation
- CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping
- (2) 10” US Boxes = Convenient foil adjustment
- Insert Screws Included (foot straps sold separately)
Its precise, CNC cut, closed cell core is wrapped in lightweight, high-tensile fiberglass, which heightens durability without weighing it down. The dual track system allows riders to instantly adjust where the foil sits on the board, for a more customized riding experience.
- Slim-Core Construction
- High Tensile Fiberglass
- PVC reinforcement block for foil mounting
- Closed Cell Core