Naish Hokua X32 GTW 9'6 SUP Board 2016
The 2016 Naish Hokua X32 GTW 9'6 SUP Board is a new and extremely accessible wave designs for riders who want the wave turning performance and acceleration of a Hokua blended with the stability and wave catching ease of the Mana.
VERSATILE PERFORMANCE WAVE
At 32 inches wide, the Hokua X32 models are amazingly easy to ride while ripping small to medium waves to shreds.
The bottom shape has a single-concave nose, a slight V in the center section and an accelerated V in the tail for looser rail-to-rail performance and acceleration in low to moderate wave speeds. The amplified outline curve and rocker make them perfect for close interval waves, beach breaks, and for getting the absolute most out of less powerful waves.
Hokua X32 boards can be ridden as a thruster or a quad and are available in GTW, GT and LE constructions.
- Embossed & Grooved EVA Deck Pad
- Visible Wood Sandwich Deck & Wood Bottom = Natural load spread + energetic flex
- Half Deck Glass Reinforcement = Impact strength + durability
- Molded EPS Closed Cell Core = Lightweight + resistant against potential water leakage
- Glass Matrix Deck & Bottom = Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- Glass Matrix Nose & Tail Reinforcements
- US 6.5 LE/GT/GTW Fin
- FCS Side Fin Set (2) LE/GT/GTW
- Ledge Handle
- GT EVA Deckpad
LENGTH: 9'6" / 280.6 cm
WIDTH: 32" / 81.3 cm
THICKNESS: 5" / 12.7 cm
WEIGHT: 24 lbs / 10.9 kg
VOLUME: 170 L
MAX RIDER WT.: 109 kg / 240 lbs