Naish Grom Kiteboard 2015
The Naish Grom is the ultimate user-friendly board for young riders that covers the entire spectrum, from beginner to advanced.
The bottom shaping and construction have been fine tuned to respond to lighter degrees of rider input and lower loads, resulting in a smooth, forgiving ride and outstanding overall performance. The beveled edges and center razor channels work in unison to provide riders with superior edging p erformance and controlled grip, resulting in precisely balanced power.
To further benefit lighter riders, the fin platform has been set at 10 degrees for unmatched grip and upwind performance.
- 3-Stage Rocker R10/4/20 = Most forgiving rocker for early planing and all- around control + back foot directional stability
- High Flex F45 = Ideal for low-to-medium riding speed
- 3D Step Rails = Thin edges for solid grip
- Tapered Rails = Lightweight tips + better grip
- Pop Wood Core = Lightweight + durable
- Torsion Laminate = Precision flex control
- 10° Angle Fin Platform = Superior grip + upwind performance
3.8 cm G-10 Fins
Grom 3-Stage Rocker R10/4/20
Most forgiving rocker for early planing and all-around control + back foot directional stability
High Flex F45 Grom
Ideal for low-to-medium riding speed
Grom 3D Step Rails
Thin edges for solid grip
Grom Tapered Rails
Lightweight tips + better grip
Precision flex control at key areas for superior control
10° Angle Fin Platform
Superior grip + upwind performance