Naish Dub 2016 Kiteboard
The 2016 Naish Dub kiteboard offers riders the best of all worlds: superior freestyle and freeride performance with the advantages of a wakestyle-inspired design. Ideal for aggressive wakestyle riders using footstraps, this board delivers insane drive, edging and pop.
The Naish 2016 Dub's new and improved rocker provides upwind performance and increased speed while maintaining a smooth ride—even in large chop. Its tapered rails reduce weight in the tips, defining the edges for increased grip and solid directional stability.
In addition, the 3D bottom shaping utilizes center razor channels for increased edging performance and a flat center with increased V in the tips for controlled sliding.
- 3-Stage Rocker R8/4/20 = Chop-eating & forgiving with aggressive pop + back foot directional stability
- Tapered Rails = Lightweight tips + better grip
- Low Flex F32 = Ideal for medium speed riding
- Flex Torsion Control = Increased stiffness in axial & torsional axis + superior control
- 3D Step Rails = Thin edges for solid grip
3-Stage Rocker R8/4/20
Chop-eating and forgiving with aggressive pop + back foot directional stability
Low Flex F32
Ideal for medium speed riding
3D Step Rails
Thin edges for solid grip
Lightweight tips + better grip
Flex Torsion Control Increased stiffness in both the axial and torsional axis + superior control