Naish Alana 2019 Kiteboard
The 2019 Naish Alana womens kiteboard has medium rocker is the perfect blend of responsive feel and forgiving ride while the supreme wood core delivers a soft, natural flex without sacrificing strength or weight. Designed specifically for women who demand all-around freeride, freestyle and TT waveriding performance in a single board.
132 x 38
136 x 40
4.0 cm IXEF Fins High Performance Fin System and Grab Handle
The outline, flex and dimensions are all specifically designed to respond to lighter degrees of rider input and lower loads.
3D bottom shaping ensures this versatile board can meet and exceed performance demands, as the Alana is shaped for excellent edging, chop piercing precision and superior grip.
NAISH ALANA FEATURES
- Medium Flex = Dynamic, all-around handling
- Freeride Rocker = Chop-eating & forgiving rocker + back foot directional stability
- FTC 2.0 (Flex Torsion Control) = Optimized stiffness in both the axial & torsional axis + superior control
- 10° Angle Fin Platform = Superior grip + upwind performance
- Beveled Edges = More forgiving ride 6. Deep Center Channels = Increased edging performance
- Increased Quad Channel Tips = Excellent edging + increased tip stiffness
- Flat Center Section to V = Easy heel to toe-side transition + controlled grip
- Straight Edge with NEW Inset Corners = Enhanced durability + maximum power + easy transport + improved release
- Supreme Pop Wood Core = Unmatched reflex characteristics
- High Tensile Gradated Laminates = Durability + lightweight tips