Naish Alana 2017 Kiteboard
The 2017 Naish Alana is designed for women who want all-around freeride, freestyle and TT waveriding versatility within a single board. Its outline, flex and dimensions have all been fine-tuned to respond to lighter degrees of rider input and lower loads.
132 x 38cm
136 x 40cm
A medium rocker profile provides a forgiving ride and lively feel, while its supreme wood core delivers a soft, natural flex with a high strength-to-weight ratio. This, combined with its 3D bottom shaping, provides superior grip, forgiving landings and directional stability in a wide range of conditions.
- NEW Medium Flex F40 = Ideal for slow-to-medium speed riding
- Freeride Rocker = Powerful + fast riding + aggressive pop + lively feel
- NEW FTC 2.0 (Flex Torsion Control)* = Optimized stiffness in both the axial & torsional axis + superior control
- 10° Angle Fin Platform = Superior grip + upwind performance
- Supreme Pop Wood Core = Unmatched reflex characteristics
- High Tensile Gradated Laminates = Durability + lightweight tips
comes with 4.0 cm IXEF Fins & Grab Handle