Liquid Force Legacy Kiteboard 2015
Designed by legendary wakeboard and kiteboard shaper Jimmy Redmon with input from PKRA rider Christophe Tack, the lightweight Element features an ultra- shallow concave center with quad-channeled tips, delivering explosive pop, fast landings, upwind projection, lightning-quick response, and full-bore freestyle/freeride performance.
Sizes: 135 x 41.5cm, 139 x 42.5cm, 143 x 43.5cm
INTRODUCING THE LEGACY, THE EVOLUTION OF THE WORLD-RENOWNED INFLUENCE.
The Legacy’s advancements include a progressive rail concave for added edge hold and enhanced durability, a full double concave for more efficient riding, and a state-of-the-art flex profile for deeper presses, softer landings, and more powerful takeoffs. The result: an organic, flowing, hand-shaped feel.
CNC Wood / Composite Core Construction
Performance delivered in a strong, lively, lightweight construction.
- Printed matte or gloss sub straight for vibrant, lightweight graphics.
- Biax longitudinal reinforcement strips for ultra durability and flex integrity.
- Biax/triax glass (full layers on both sides of the core) for torsional rigidity and even flex.
- CNC'd wood/PVC composite core for optimized, proprietary flex and the best strength-to-weight ratio.
- M6 inline insert packs for strength and multiple stance options.
- Liquid Force's exclusive Liquid Rail for impact durability.
- Printed matte or gloss sub straight for vibrant base color.