Hyperlite Vagabond 2019 Wakeboard
Trever Maur has carried on the West Coast Ride Style but his first ever pro model, the Vagabond, was shaped from his riding experiences across the globe. Trever demanded a deck that would carve freely helping him link tricks and dig deep while slayshing the wake, so hello Continuous Rocker. He also likes to build his edge gradually as he nears the wake, and the Vagabond caters for this!
The Vagabond is the first board to feature Fell Length Curved Flow Channels (CFC). The CFC's pull the board's primary edge deeper into the water on approach to the wake maximising a rider's pop. Between the inserts the Vagabond's rail is shaped with a 8 degree bevel for forgiveness on wakes and on rails but near the board's tip and tail the rail shape sharpens increasing edge hold. Exiting the Vagabond is a single Concave Gate adding a bit of boost to the board's pop and optimising tracking.
- CarboNetX CarboNetX is Hyperlite's most innovative construction feature, adding to the ultimate technically packed boards in the industry. Diagonal woven carbon fibers allow the board to store and release energy consistently throughout the ride. Our crisscrossed fibres act like springs and tension cables delivering a responsive feel and added durability while accounting for less than 1% of the boards overall weight.
- Biolite 3 Core The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Bio 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
- Monocoque Construction Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- Layered Glass Our fibreglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibres will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- Continuous Rocker The rocker line that started it all. Speed and fluid predictable pop truly define this rocker. Designed to carry great speed into the wake with minimal drag, a Continuous rocker generates a longer trajectory with similar pop every time.
- Curved Flow Channels
- Centre Beveled Edge
- M6 Inserts