Hyperlite Murray 2019 Wakeboard
Shaun Murray is releasing his 20th Pro Model edition in Hyperlite's 25th anniversary season, simply named; The Murray. Countless hours on the water have lead Shaun to this shape and the feedback has been mind-blowing. The Murray shape begins with a Subtle 3-Stage Rocker, there is no flat spot, the rocker simply increases under foot for a colossal boost of the wake.
The Murray shape begins with a Subtle 3-Stage Rocker, there is no flat spot, the rocker simply increases under foot for a colossal boost of the wake. Carrying on from past shapes Shaun kept the Variable Edge Design and Center Landing Spine making the board enjoyable for all ability levels. The board's edge is rounded between the inserts, sharpening under foot and then cupped at the tip and tail delivering solid edge hold when you want it and forgiveness when you need it. Hyperlite's BIO3 Core and CarboNetX construction keep the Murray super light for easy spinning. This combination makes riding a larger board more suitable and the new 20th Anniversary Murray shape is available in a 145cm and 150cm option.
- Subtle 3-Stage Rocker This is the stepping-stone to the 3-stage rocker style of ride. Utilising a smaller flat spot between your feet, a Subtle 3-Stage rocker creates just enough vertical pop to know it's there.
- Biolite 3 Core The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Bio 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
- Monocoque Construction Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- Layered Glass Our fibreglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibres will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- Minimum Swing-Weight Profile
- All New Surface Area Sizing
- Mellow Centre Landing Spine
- Variable Beveled Edge