Hyperlite Lunchtray 2019 Wakeboard
More than 2 years of testing and exploration have gone into the Lunchtray, our newest deck to join Hyperlite's Cable Collective. Mastermind shaper Aaron Stumpf, who brought us the Union, has engineered flex zones into the tip and tail so wakeboarders can press away while the flex under foot remains flawless!
While pressing, the tip and tail are reinforced with laminate to laminate urethane for ultimate durability. Enjoy a slightly beveled edge at 10 degrees for forgiveness and the hourglass base tunnel for a softer landing. Created atop an Abrupt Continuous Rocker, banded with Urethane Sidewalls and a look like no other, the Lunchtray is sure to be a new favourite at the park.
- All Wood Airstick Core Our exclusive AirStick Core begins with all- natural, grass fed Paulownia wood cores that have been raised without antibiotics or steroids. We take these happy little cores and machine them to the perfect tolerance, removing channels of unneeded material from tip to tail to create the lightest wood core option in the industry.
- Abrupt Continuous Rocker This Rockerline adds a little more kick to the speed that so many riders look for. The Abrupt Continuous Rockerline transitions to a slightly exaggerated tip and tail rocker creating added pop without sacrificing speed into the wake.
- Urethane Sidewall Molded urethane flexes seamlessly with a wakeboard and bonds to top and base laminates for a fully bonded construction.
- Layered Glass Our fibreglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibres will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- Hourglass Base Channel
- Articulated Tip & Tail Flex Zones
- Soft Landing Zone
- New For 2019
- Arched Base Channel - Edge Control
- New Narrower Stance Width
- M6 Inserts
- 10 Degree Beveled Edge - Forgiveness