Hyperlite Eden 2019 Wakeboard
Creating a women's shape to take their skills to the next level was the goal behind the new Eden 2.0. Learning from other asymmetrical designs, Hyperlite found that creating a shorter but more effective edge on a rider's toe-side made hard to learn wake jumps that much easier.
Creating a women's shape to take their skills to the next level was the goal behind the new Eden 2.0. Learning from other asymmetrical designs, we found that creating a shorter but more effective edge on a rider's toe-side made hard to learn wake jumps that much easier. This is because there is less rail to initiate when applying toe-side pressure. Once set, the smoother toe-side transition is then held by the Eden 2.0's thinner profile molded-in fin, creating less drag and a better release off the top of the wake. Subtle Toe-Side Footbed Risers were also added to help a rider create more leverage when pressure is applied.
The longer, more traditional heel-side edge compliments this asymmetrical design by allowing the natural body position of a rider to generate stability and speed into the wake without a loss of pop due to reduced surface area. The Eden 2.0 has been tested and proven to be the best choice for a rider looking to master the foundations of wakeboarding. Features:
- Satin Flex Tailored specifically to a female rider's needs. A softer glass layup to create a softer flex and a board built to female riders standards.
- Abrupt Continuous Rocker This Rockerline adds a little more kick to the speed that so many riders look for. The Abrupt Continuous Rockerline transitions to a slightly exaggerated tip and tail rocker creating added pop without sacrificing speed into the wake.
- Monocoque Construction Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- Layered Glass Our fibreglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibres will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- Molded-in Fins
- Molded-in Toe Side Footbed Risers
- Asymmetrical Design
- M6 Inserts