Fanatic Ray PURE 12'6 x 30.0 SUP Board 2017
For the ultimate touring experience, the Ray is your ride. Its outstanding stroke efficiency, racing style waterline and exceptional stability are all factors that create a great all-round cruiser.
The Ray cuts through the water like a Raceboard, yet offers an easy and incredibly stable ride at the same time. Whether it’s exploring miles of coastline, lakes, canals or rivers, the Ray glides effortless into new territories with an uninterrupted paddle stroke. If you’re looking for a daily endurance workout, pure family fun or the ultimate adventure tourer, the Ray will give you this great combination of stability and performance for newcomers and advanced paddlers alike.
The 2017 Ray comes in the length of 12’6” and two manoeuvrable widths of 27.5” and 30”, and is available in our lightweight and precious Wood Edition LTD, as well as our durable and great value Pure Light construction.
- Sharp water-cutting bow transforms into a rounded bottom tail for optimum release and stability
- Pulled-up pro le prevents nose diving; extra volume in the rails ensure a dry and stable ride for you and your luggage
- Domed nose for quick recovery and water dispersal
- Stretched outline maximizes waterline, wide nose and square tail offer extra stability
- Flat angled deck shape for secure stance and water release
- Deck net attachment points
- Precision through CAD design
RAY PURE 12'6"×30”
Volume: 284 l
Width: 30” / 76.2 cm
Length: 12'6” / 381 cm
Weight: 14,20 kg
Fittings: SUP Race L 22 cm RTM / US Box
Recommended User Weight: 65-100 kg
Mastfoot Insert: No
Article Number: 13700-1113
Colour Codes: 375 C / White