F-One Bandit 10 2017 Kite
The Fone Bandit is now in it's tenth year and for 2017 most of their work has been focused on traction and speed. Powerful enough to achieve early planing, the kite seems to selfregulate naturally to pull you effortlessly. What is most surprising is that we have got rid of the lateral pull so that you can ride with less pressure on your back and in your legs. Riding upwind is amazingly easy, traction is softer and totally regulated.
Please contact us for colour options
Sizes: 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 14 | 17 m
- 10 years of development with high levels of requirements!
- A new squarer outline
- Less lateral pull for a new level of comfort
- A smooth, homogeneous but powerful traction
- Speed and acceleration are under control
- An efficient and reassuring stability even when over-powered
- Light and maneuverable yet predictable
- Improved and easy hangtime
TECHNOFORCE is a high density fabric with a tear stopping structure using thin and high tension double yarn.
- Pulley structure is extremely resistant.
- Bridle is integrated in the lower part of the pulley, working in its axis and not sideways.
- Pulleys can be removed independently from the bridle, you can change the bridle and keep the pulley or vice versa.
Stronger assembly of the panels: they are now glued and sewn together to make the canopy more rip resistant.
The internal outline of the trailing edge panels is no more linear but with a series of arches. In the center, DACRON has been replaced by a double layer of canopy fabric which improves spreading the tensions, maintaining the profile and brings new gains in stability and performance.
VERTICAL CUT STRUTS
The BANDIT's struts are designed with a vertical cut in order to optimize the strength / diameter ratio.
Three different positions for back lines.
Front: more bar pressure, slower turning kite.
Back: lighter bar pressure, faster turning kite.
STREAMLINED LEADING EDGE END TIPS
The leading edge tips benefit from a reduced diameter, they are streamlined to lower the drag and equipped with a strap to avoid bridle tangling.
ONE PUMP COLLAR VALVE
* Easier to remove and put back.
* Convenient for bladder replacement.
DACRON reinforcements added on the front part of the kite profile strengthen this critical area and reinforce this high friction zone.
KEVLAR REINFORCEMENT ON LEADING EDGE
Most seams on the leading edge are now reinforced with some Kevlar to prevent the seams from deteriorating due to aggressive ground friction.