Cabrinha Switchblade 2016 Kite
The 2016 Cabrinha Switchblade is back for an 11th year with an enhanced shape to optimise the low end range. Widely known as the most versatile kite on the market, the Cabrinha Switchblade 2016 is the perfect freeride/ freestyle crossover choice.
The Cabrinha 2016 Switchblade is the go-to kite for most kitesurfers. Whether you have just started to kiteboard, enjoy cruising flat/ choppy water, want to jump big, get out in the waves, or begin to unhook: the Switchblade can do it all. This kite's versatility makes growing out of it impossible!
The 2016 Switchblade has a five strut design that holds the canopy true to its intended shape. This increases the kite's performance no matter the wind conditions. The wide range of attack angles give the Switchblade the incredibly powerful, predictable pull that it’s famous for while maintaining maximum control and responsiveness. The 2016 Switchblade remains true to the soul of kitesurfing for 2016, making it a great first choice for an all around kite.
Sizes: 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11/ 12 / 14
- One of the most versatile kites on the market (for the widest range of conditions and variety of riding styles)
- Smooth power delivery
- Predictable handling
- Great upwind performance
- Large wind range
- High and long hang times
- Distinctly sharp and precise turns
- Easy relaunch
- Highest resale value in its class
- 11 Years of refinement.
New for the 2016:
- Thin/lean entry profile for more low end power and top end de-power
- Pure power profiles for smooth & fast flight and a broader range of performance
- Modified bridle tuning that gives a lighter bar pressure
- Wing tips size tuned for no back stalling and better light wind efficiency
- A & B settings adjusted to change the feel of the kite. A= lighter bar feel. B= traditional feel.