Cabrinha H2O 2019 Bindings
The 2019 Cabrinha H1 is a one strap, asymmetrical body shape which provides a positive fit for the rider looking for a lightweight and positive connection. It is supportive, yet lightweight and flexible, and can be used for all types of twin tip riding from freestyle to freeriding.
MULTI ADJUSTMENT PREMIUM BINDING
One size fits all
4-point connection, Triple density pad, Triple density strap, Micro adjustment, Interchangeable heel insert.
The discerning rider who values a fully customizable fit and uncompromising performance. For those that want style, quality, performance and craftsmanship.
In conjunction with the 360° compression strap, it provides a locked feel unlike no other. The comfort and adjustability of the triple density footpad offers the user a choice of two heel density options: a plush and comfortable option or a performance oriented impact absorbing option.
- 4-point adjustment velcro strap connection
- Pre-shaped adjustable 360° wrap-around strap
- Triple density footpad with 3° canted surface
- XL hard and soft heel inserts (included)
- Bomb proof PA66 fiber reinforced baseplate with 4° of micro duck adjustment
- Industry standard 6” mounting pattern to fit all Cabrinha boards and most others on the market
- Fiber reinforced washers with embedded M6 SS 316 screws: Secure fit and travel friendly
EYE AND WING ADJUSTMENT
This feature allows you to position the strap forward, backwards, or even change the configuration/shape of the strap.
Providing another level of custom adjustability
The H20 comes with the choice of Soft or Hard heel inserts.
Maximum of 28° of duck adjustment with 4° increments.