Cabrinha CBL 2016 Kiteboard
The Cabrinha CBL 2016 is designed for wakestyle kitesurfing and cable park riding. New for 2016, the CBL has a revised outline to enhance edge control, provide a more explosive pop, and create superb landing control. The stiff and rockered up design delivers powerful, wakestyle performance when the kite is low, or for park style riding.
From park to kite the 2016 Cabrinha CBL delivers easy, fluid power transfer from the power source to the water with identical results. The CBL features the most extreme bottom shape in Cabrinha's line with a deep double concave to a flat centre, and rail channels. The flat centre combined with the P-Tex base is perfect when hitting any type of obstacle. The rail channels provide the bite, and the flat top 20mm hex flow fins keep things grippy when needed, and don’t need to be removed at the park for added convenience.
Sizes: 136 x 41 / 139 x 42 / 142 x 43
Features & Benefits:
- Fluid power transfer from any source
- Excellent wakestyle performance
- Strategic use of carbon for directed flex control
- Boot compatible inline inserts
- Directed base channeling for finless tracking and smooth release
- Includes 20mm obstacle friendly Hex flow fins & mounting hardware.
New for 2016:
- New wider and straighter outline
- Added carbon to stiffen between the feet
- New gloss finished deck
- Bigger handle and new semitransparent fins.