Naish Mana GTW Custom 8'10 SUP Board 2021
The Mana 8’10” GTW Custom takes Mana style performance into the sub nine foot range.
The Mana 8’10” GTW Custom takes Mana style performance into the sub nine foot range. It appeals to a broad spectrum of paddlers thanks to its compact surf performance in everyday wave conditions. It features exaggerated nose and tail rocker with a relatively smooth mid section for exceptional gliding performance. The glide performance also helps to catch waves early and easily. The shorter length and exaggerated tail rocker lend itself for incredible maneuverability in the surf. The bottom features five fin boxes and can be ridden with thruster, quad or even single-fin setups for added versatility. For paddlers looking for an everyday surf SUP that they can grow with the Mana 8’10” GTW Custom is the easy choice.
Ideal for riders up to 200 lbs/91 kg
- Grooved & Embossed EVA Pad = Lightweight + ultimate grip + better durability over time
- Glass Matrix Deck & Bottom = Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- Visible Bamboo Sandwich Deck = Natural load spread + energetic flex
- Half Deck Glass Reinforcement = Impact strength + durability
- Molded EPS Closed Cell Core = Lightweight + resistant against potential water leakage + enhanced structural integrity
- Wide Outline
- Multi Fin Setup
- Ledge Handle - Easy to carry
- Grooved & Embossed EVA Pad - Lightweight + ultimate grip + better durability over time
- (2) FCS 4.0 Back Fins + (2) FCS 4.75 Front Fins
|Mana 8'10" x 31 Custom||8'10"/269.2 cm||31"/78.7 cm||4 1/2"/11.4 cm||147 L|