Naish Mana GS 10'0 SUP Board 2021
The Mana 10’0” GS provides the same one-board solution, but at a lower cost.
The Mana 10’0” GS provides the same one-board solution, but at a lower cost. No other board combines stability for paddlers of all abilities while maintaining a surf pedigree like the Mana. The Mana GS is compact, stable and offers versatile performance. Multifaceted and easy to store, these boards are the ideal choice for those seeking an easy, all-around cruiser with a limited length. The V bottom shape and exaggerated tail rocker deliver great turning ability, while the extra wide outline delivers the confidence and ease any rider desires to feel whether surfing or cruising.
Ideal for riders up to 230 lbs/104 kg
- Crocodile Deck Grip = Comfortable + forgiving grip
- Glass Matrix Deck & Bottom = Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- Wood Reinforcements in Stance Area = Durability + longitudinal stringer effect
- Molded EPS Closed Cell Core = Lightweight + resistant against potential water leakage
- Grooved & Embossed EVA Pad - Lightweight + ultimate grip + better durability over time
- Ledge Handle - Easy to carry
- Thruster Fin Setup - Increased surf performance
- MFC Center Fin 6.5 + (2) MFC Side Fins 4.5
|Mana 10'0"||10'0"/304.8 cm||33"/83.8 cm||4 3/4"/12 cm||190 L|