Shinn El Stubbo Foil 2016 Kiteboard
If you were to describe the Shinnster Foil as a kite-board for foiling you can think of El Stubbo as a foil-board for kiting. Short length, extra width for less than perfect footwork, high nose rocker to avoid touch-down catapults and a pulled in tail for easy control when carving – all features conceived for foil use which have proved infectiously entertaining for off-foil fun too.
Few boards manage multi-use well but this beauty excels in sliding skate style, wave or hydro-foil action making it as close to the one board quiver as we’ve come. Utilizing our unique Foil Plate to add rigidity when needed and yet maintain controlled flex and chop-munching capabilities when ridden in more conventional mode, El Stubbo can be taken with 0,1, 2 or 3 straps, in Quad-fin, twin fin or hydro foil flight mode.
El Stubbo provides performance riding from 6 til 35 knots with only 2 kites, one foil and one board – outstanding versatility and fun on every trip to the beach.
* Classic package includes deck and 4 x 57mm fins
* Fully equiped foil package including deck, 4 x 57mm fins, pre-applied pads, 3 x Sneaker LTD straps, foil plate and your choice of ALU or Carbon Zeeko foil.
- Foil Inspired Design that’s amazing in all conditions
- Full wood core and 2 year warranty
- Quad Fin design
- Foil Plate compatible
- Lightwind, Foil, Strapless, Waves
- 6 till 35 knot performance
- Size 135x50