Ronix Vision Kids Wakeboard 2015
It is easy to take a wakeboard and scale it down in size and say it is a “kids board”. But that is not what the next generation was looking for. Every aspect of the Vision was designed with riders 95 lbs. and under in mind.
For the first 4 years, Ronix made a full range of men’s and women’s boards. All the while our engineers were working with the next generation of riders on a shape to meet their riding needs. The Vision is not based off any of our other boards, instead just uses features that make sense for boys. A board that has softer outside molded in fins for easier surface turns, but still has a sharp top and inside fin shape for extra grip when needed. Longer and taller fins on the toeside allow a rider to stand in a more comfortable position. A 4-degree bevel means cleaner transitions and less edge catches, while a mellow, consistent 2.4” easy landing fast/stable rocker sets the pace of this ultimate kids specific shape, which comes with our lighter, softer flexing Grom Glass.
- Wide tip/tail - easy starts, rides higher at slow speeds, gives riders larger sweet spot for take offs and landing
- Mellow round radius fading bevel - sets a predictable smooth transitioned edge with little effort, doesn’t require a steep edge angle to get speed
- 4 Asymmetric molded outer fins – needed additional grip on your toeside as a rider’s body is crossed up from the boat
- 2 Fiberglass 1.75” hook fins provide all the grip and stability needed in choppier water conditions
- 15 set sticker pack included with board