Xcel Comp X 3/2 Wetsuit 2019
When you look for a suit that offers maximum freedom of movement, comfort and warmth at the same time, you pair only the essentials in wetsuit construction with the highest quality materials and you get the Xcel Comp X, winner of the 2017 SIMA Wetsuit of the Year. The TDC materials featured from the chest to the ankles increases local blood-flow circulation, promoting quicker muscle recovery and supporting the heat you generate in the water.
Increased blood-flow with the ultimate flexibility
The TDC materials featured from the chest to the ankles increases local blood-flow circulation, promoting quicker muscle recovery and supporting the heat you generate in the water.
Xcel Comp X Features:
- Japanese Limestone Nanoprene?= Lighter, Softer, Warmer
- TDC Neck to Ankle (Thermo Drying Celliant) = Warm, Light Smart Fiber
- WaterTight Zipper & Magnetic Closure = Keeps Water Out
- Quick Dry Fibers = Stay Dryer and Lighter
- Engineered Design = Fits Like a Second Skin
- New Fusion X Tape = Seam Protection
- Nexskin Wrist & Ankles = Locks Water Out
- Glide Skin Collar = Prevents Flushing
- Back Knee Flex Grooves = Prevents Bunching
- One Piece Front & Back = Unrivaled Comfort
- 10% Ultra Stretch = True Performance
- Dope Dye = Eco-Friendly Anti Fade
“The FDA has determined that Celliant products are medical devices as defined in section 201(h) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act and are general wellness products.”
The official indication for use (IFU) is: temporarily promoting increased local blood flow at the site of application in healthy individuals.