Slingshot SST 2018 Kite
Slingshot SST 2018 Kite: If you’d rather pee in your winter wetsuit than cut short a good surf session, the SST is your kite. Legendary Slingshot designer, longtime surfer and foiling fanatic, Tony Logosz, designed the SST as his ultimate kite, and he has flown it exclusively since it launched three years ago.
SUPERIOR SURF PERFORMANCE
Sizes: 4m, 5m, 6m, 7m, 8m, 9m, 10m, 12m
The SST is fine-tuned to fly deeper in the window than most kites. This, combined with the kite’s shape and bridle setup, yields hero-level downwind drift and steering response even when tension on the lines is minimal. It’s the park-and-ride performance that you dream about. It pulls you into position, drifts with you like a shadow, then re-engages at the flick of a wrist. To better hold up to the surf, the SST features reinforced surf-tough canopy paneling designed to take a beating if it goes through the wash and a condensed version of our IRS bungee that cannot get wrapped around the wingtips.
2018 Slingshot Wave SST Features:
- Superior surf and foil performance
- Drifts like a dream
- Direct feel, instant response, no tangling w/ compact IRS bridle
- Reinforced surf-tough construction built to take a tumbling
- Responsive steering, even when sheeted out or drifting downwind
- Condensed IRS bridle won’t wrap around wingtips
- Extensive black layout prevents UV damage
Slingshot Wave SST Kite & Bar Size Compatibility Chart:
|Kite Size||Windrange (KN)||Bar Size|