Slingshot Flying Fish V1 Foil Board 2021
As the name implies, the Slingshot Flying Fish is built to fly effortlessly above the surface of the waves, swell, and anywhere else your foiling desires might take you.
BUOYANT / EFFICIENT / VERSATILE
SIZES: 4'2 / 4'6 / 5'0
Board, Foil mounting hardware
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THE FLYING FISH
- High volume design is ideal for catching waves with ease
- Compact board lengths range from beginner 5’0 (40L) to intermediate 4’6 (35L) and expert 4’2 (30L) - accommodating all skill levels
- Chined rails allow for a quicker release off the water and up onto foil, and provide additional clearance when banking turns
- Ramp tail provides additional “push” for prone paddlers when catching waves
- Elongated EVA deck pad gives foil surfers freedom when it comes to stance location, and eliminates the need for wax
- Inserts for foot-straps allow you the freedom to explore your every foiling desire - from airs, to winging, increased pump-ability and more
|LENGTH cm||WIDTH cm||THICKNESS cm||VOLUME L|
|4'2||19 3/5"||2 2/5"||30 L|
|5'0||22 1/2"||2.3"||40 L|
The compact shape, flat rocker, and high volume of the Flying Fish boards make them ideal for paddle-in (prone) foil surfing, pumping out to the next wave, and laying hard carves. Offset front foot and full center line foot strap inserts make this board the choice for our advanced Wingsurf riders, strapped tow-surfers and anyone taking it to the air.
Concave provides increased turning sensitivity and response and allows for more dynamic heel-toe performance. Also helps with proper foot placement once you get a feel for the contour of the deck and where the sweet spot is.
Allows you to slide your foil forward and aft on your board to fine-tune and balance your setup regardless of your size, ability or foil.
Aids in earlier release from the water. Makes a big difference when you’re leaning into a carve or edging hard up wind. Beveled rails prevent the board from grabbing the water when you touch down, which allows you to skip off the water and keep going instead of grinding to a halt.
SLIDE MOUNT FOIL TRACK
Ride however you want. With multiple insert options you can ride whatever configuration you like. Whether its 3 straps, 2 straps, 1 strap, no straps, 2 hooks, 1 hook, or no hooks, you can make the choice.
This full coverage EVA deck pad is the perfect blend of comfort and traction. Its super soft on your feet yet super gripy, ensuring there are no slips, no slides, and no slices.
Added for convenience. Whether you are body dragging, swimming in after the wind has died, or trying to relaunch your kite, this new leash plug helps you keep your board next to you when you need it most.