Shinn Bronq Heritage 2016 Kiteboard
The 2016 Shinn Bronq Heritage offers versatility, excitement, and luxury wrapped into an exciting package. Kiteworld magazine describe the Bronq Heritage board as “…delicious from rail to rail…”. This twintip has enhanced low end and improved upwind abilities without effecting the speed, control and plushness. Faster with more grip and controllable yet still hard carving we’ve set, once again, a new benchmark in chop handling and freeride performance.
Heritage is the inheritance of physical characteristics and that’s exactly the board Shinn offer for 2016 - combining the best features of the past with the lessons learnt from another year of constant R and D. A convergence of designer ideology and manufacturing excellence we’re confident that this board is outstanding in all respects but talk is cheap, go test one yourself – just don’t expect to be happy with your current ride afterwards.
- New 134 x 40 size
- High Modulus Carbon Laminate
- Shinn SQ3 deck Mould
- Super efficient Constant Curve Rocker
- New Progressive concave enhancing low end ability
- Full wood Balsa/Paulonia core
- No quibble 2 year warranty
- BITE composite fins and handle
- Sizes: 134x40, 135x41, 136 x 42 and 137 x 44