RRD Obsession MK11 Kite
Much has changed compared to the bold impact made by the Obsession MK10. RRD have continued forward and for their 11th version of this iconic kite, every part of the kite has been improved, even down to the smallest details such as the bridles, shape, leading edge, and trailing edge.
FREESTYLE / WAKESTYLE
SIZES: 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10.5 / 12 / 14
All these little changes have allowed us to create a performance freestyle kite superior to any 5 line C-kite on the market, with the simplicity of only 4 lines. This was achieved by our new revolutionary bridle and shape that allow this four line kite feel like a pure freestyle 5th line kite.
The bar pressure for the MK11 is lighter and the kite turns faster and provides more power throughout the turn. Because of this, it’s also the ideal kite for kite loops. In addition to the increased speed and constant power, we have also increased the wind range on the new Obsession. And although the kite has such a closed shape, it does relaunch extremely well.
The new Obsession, thanks to a right combination of bow and shape, has achieved perfect performance for freestyle while also eliminating the need for a fifth line.
- Internal and external extra reinforcements on every leading edge panel
- 45 degree leading edge reinforcements panels
- Leading edge seam protection
- Bridle anti-tangle device
- Radial reinforcements
- Techno force™ double ripstop
- Quick air flow valve for easier pumping and deflating with special moulded protection cap
- 5-strut construction with additional rounded kevlar reinforcements
- Double dacron reinforcements on the middle strut
- Pure c-kite unhooked performances
- Five struts support structure
- Mini front bridle configuration
- 4 lines setup
- Easy relaunch
- Multiple bar pressure setting
- Explosive unhooked pop