Ronix Krush & Luxe 2015 Package
Wakeboarding is the only board sport where your shoulders and hips are not always parallel with each other - and the Krush takes this into consideration. A lighter glass layup version of our Vault series.
- Ronix Womens Krush Wakeboard 2015
- Ronix Womens Luxe Wakeboard Boots 2015
- King of Watersports Padded Boardbag
Ronix Womens Krush Wakeboard 2015
Sizes: 126cm, 134cm
Gone are the days of leaving the wake’s transfer in an unnatural position. The innovative Krush recognizes that your body is crossed up riding toeside, so we altered the design of the rocker, and fin shape/placement. This profile allows a rider to point the board with maximum grip to the wake without requiring excessive attack angle. The heelside is designed for a rider facing the boat with a more natural position when pointing the board to the wake. Who said asymmetrical was only for entry-level riders? Many WWA Nationals and Worlds have been won this shape - a series with no limits takes features from several boards in our line. A platform to develop your own riding style - allowing you to stand more efficiently - redefining the demands needed for the latest in toe/heelside versatility.
- Toeside rail is thinned out to sit deeper in the water creating additional grip from this sharp profile
- Toeside fins are deeper, longer and closer to the rail for a strong/stable edge hold
- Heelside rail starts off softer/fuller for a mellower transition, then blends to a more vertical sidewall with less resistance on the water
- Heelside fins are shorter and further from the rail for a quicker release on spinning tricks
- 4 molded asymmetric fins - track true in a straight line, but break free easier with more float in a side slide position
- A wider profile creates a bigger sweet spot riding in any water condition
- 2 Fiberglass 1.7” Hook Fins
Ronix Womens Luxe Wakeboard Boots 2015
Affordable Luxury never felt so right. Why do you think we called it the Luxe? Built with our ultra-light, ultra-cush, Stage 1 foam the Luxe is a top-of-the-line universal boot with a price that is easy on the pocket book.
Support you would expect from a high-end boot, and ease of entry that will have you finishing that last minute text while you slip into these cloud machines free from any hot spots.
- Built on our original Baseless hardware
- Lightweight Stage 1 foam liners - a Ronix exclusive
- Universal tongue - fits the widest foot size range in our line
- Footbed Feel #1
- Built in J-bars keeps your heels secure
- Stitched reinforcing in the heel area eliminates delamination
- Articulating cuff - the boot flexes with the rider without boot distortion
- Low friction eyelets for ease of use
- Designed for the everyday rider