Ronix Koal Technora Powertail Wakesurf 2019
The Ronix Koal Technora Powertail Wakesurf 2019: In wake surfing there is a movement towards thicker profiled boards. This makes the board ride higher on the water, creating infinitely more drive on the water and up the wake, and an easier ability to air off the lip. We took our best selling shape and stayed with the standard thickness in the nose area for greater contact with the water, then gradually went thicker thru the center to the tail of the board creating the most amount of top water speed.
With a wide stable platform with a high end kick, the Powertail shape combines the stable aspects of a longboard, aspects of the bottom turn drive of The Conductor, and the ability to air out like no other board you have ridden.
The perfect option for riders looking for a stable shape that has the speed needed even with smaller boat wakes, and a new school shape for those high-end riders looking for added drive while on and leaving the water.
- Machined EVA concave pads with arch support and extra tall tail kick
- Ronix exclusive tool-less Fin-S 2 System
- Fiberglass cupped asymmetrical fins
- 1 symmetric 3.5” and 2 asymmetric 4.5” Fins
- Liquid Lava High Temp Surf Resin
- Air Vents inserted in the EVA pads
- Handmade by Robots
- Compression Molded