Ronix Koal Classic Fish Wakesurf 2019
The Ronix Koal Fish 2019 profiled “fun” board with a deep swallow tail that can easily break free on the top of the lip, yet has the bottom turn drive to get you there quickly. A versatile swallowtail design for toes on the nose stability, frontside airs off the lip performance, and big cutbacks on the wake.
The Koal’s shape and construction is a perfect ride for us inlander’s with wake slashing versatility. Our most universal surfer using bits and pieces of bits and pieces of most of our other boards.
* Machined EVA concave pads with arch support and extra tall tail kick
* Ronix exclusive tool-less Fin-S 2 system
* 2-4” and 1-3” symmetric fins
* Handmade by Robots
* Vacuum bagged with epoxy resin
* Liquid Lava High Temp Surf Resin
* Air Vents inserted in the EVA pads