Ronix District Park 2015 Package
Not down with the petroleum burning brethren of our boat friendly District board? We proudly offer this universal riding style board with a softer layup more suited for a cable park.
- Ronix District Park Wakeboard 2015
- Ronix District Wakeboard Boots 2015
- King of Watersports Padded Boardbag
Ronix District Park Wakeboard 2015
Sizes: 134cm, 138cm, 143cm
The most adaptive riding style aquatic park series ever conceived from our private cable lake test tubes. Much like its boat counterpart, this District is designed for any level, style, or speed at a cable. New for this year we thinned out the profile, reducing unneeded swing weight, and went to a lighter glass lay up for added contact and feel on water or rails. Comes complete with our signature G&R channels which act as fins for more effective edge and grip with water, and not getting hung up on rails with conventional fins. Compared to the rest of our cable boards, the wider profile District Park has a bigger sweet spot for added stability on and off synthetic concoctions.
- CONCAVE BOTTOM TIP/TAILS - EFFORTLESS OLLIES AND MORE CONTROLLED PRESSES
- A SHARPER CENTER RAIL CREATES A QUICKER EDGE TRANSFER AND IS ALSO MORE RELIABLE IN CHOPPIER WATER CONDITIONS, BLENDING TO A MORE VERTICAL SIDE WALL IN THE TIP/TAIL ALLOWING THE BOARD TO RIDE HIGHER ON THE WATER WITH MORE GLIDE SPEED
- G&R TECHNOLOGY - GRIP AND RELEASE CHANNELS HAVE ALL THE TRACTION YOU NEED FOR BOAT OR CABLE RIDING WITHOUT CREATING UNNEEDED RESISTANCE WITH THE WATER
- SIDE TO SIDE STABILITY ALLOWING A RIDER TO CONTROL A FLICK EASIER AT A CABLE PARK
- VARIABLE BEVEL - ROUNDER RADIUS BEVEL ON THE INSIDE OF A RIDER’S STANCE BLENDING TO A SHARP BEVEL ON THE OUTSIDE FOR A CLEAN PROGRESSIVE EDGE TRANSFER AND HOLD
- VERSATILE ROCKER LINE - DEPENDING ON HOW A RIDER EDGES INTO THE WAKE IT WILL FEEL LIKE A CONTINUOUS ROCKER BOARD WITH EASY TRANSITIONS AND SOFT LANDINGS, OR A 3 STAGE ROCKER WITH MORE UPRIGHT POP
- CABLE SPEED DESIGN - MORE SURFACE AREA THAN MOST OF OUR BOARDS AND A VERTICAL TIP/TAIL SIDEWALL FOR SLOWER CABLE SPEEDS
- 4 FIBERGLASS 1.0” RAMP FINS AND 4 FIBERGLASS .6” FREE AGENT FINS
- CREATED FOR THE EVERYDAY RIDER, YET IS RIDDEN BY ONE OF OUR SPORT’S LEGENDS CHAD SHARPE
Ronix District Wakeboard Boots 2015
A quality balance of comfort, functionality, and durability, the District boot is ideal for those looking for solid support fitting a wide range of sizes. Combines the 3-D molded tongue support and performance of the Network boot with a shell construction similar to our acclaimed comfort-fit Divide boot.
The revolutionary Ronix fit at a more affordable value. Your feet will thank you.
- BUILT ON OUR ORIGINAL BASELESS HARDWARE
- STAGE 2 FOAM LINERS - MATERIALS DEVELOPED SPECIFICALLY FOR WAKEBOARDING
- 3-D MOLDED TONGUE - IMPROVES FIT AND MAINTAINS A CONSISTENT FLEX
- FOOTBED FEEL #1
- BUILT IN J-BARS KEEPS YOUR HEELS SECURE
- DOUBLE LACES - ZONAL ADJUSTABILITY
- ARTICULATING CUFF - THE BOOT FLEXES WITH THE RIDER WITHOUT BOOT DISTORTION
- STITCHED REINFORCING IN THE HEEL AREA ELIMINATES DELAMINATION
- DESIGNED FOR THE EVERYDAY RIDER