Ride Engine Prime Shell 2020 Waist Harness
Everyone wants their harness to stay down where it’s supposed to, while at the same time provide all-day multiple-session support. The 2020 Ride Engine Prime answers that call.
SIZES: XS / S / M / L / XL
While the Prime composite harness shares much of the same DNA as the Elite Carbon, the use of a multilayer composite material construction in the Armor Shell sets them apart. This proprietary process allows the engineers to build-in a subtle torsional ﬂex for the rider looking for something a touch more forgiving.
Spreader bar sold separately.
- Lumbar Lock ergonomic design conforms to the lower back preventing the harness from twisting from side to side
- Proprietary Shell Skin construction makes for the most durable hard-shell harness available
- Low proﬁle framework contributes to a perfect ﬁt and maximum mobility while keeping the harness locked in place and eliminating pressure points
- Form ﬁtting Fusion foam conforms the harness to feel like it’s part of your body
- Single closure waist belt for easy entry adjustment
- Dual-zone webbing closure system grants perfect spreader bar adjustment
- Adjustment buckle guards eliminates exposed, vulnerable line catching points
- Removable handle pass leash along with right and left “D” rings for short leash attachment points
- Composite molded Shell Skin construction offers ﬂex and support
- Internal Fusion foam padding makes the harness conform perfectly to the body
- Full neoprene wrap with minimal seam construction for comfort
- Tight weave webbing to reduce spreader bar slip
New Shell skin technology provides UV Resistance, Impact Strength, Abrasion Resistance, and Water and Tear Resistance. Not only will the Shell Skin give you new added durability to extend the life of your harness, it also improves the overall ﬁt and function. Enhanced ergonomics ensure that you get the maximum support out of your harness.
Industry’s ﬁrst hard shell harness, the Armor is light, strong and ergonomically contoured. Load is distributed seamlessly from the spreader bar to the armor shell, preventing harness from buckling or pinching.
Harness conforms to lumbar, back and sides to lock securely in place. Harness won’t slide from side to side or ride up.
SPEED LOCK CLOSURE SYSTEM
Back for 2020, the Speed Lock closure system returns with dual-zone webbing and a metal clasp to improve ﬁt and tightening ability. This design prevents loosening as you ride, allows for easier tightening on the ﬂy and lets you synch the harness even tighter.
ANTI-SLIP WEBBING Softer, more pliable anti-slip webbing. This new tighter weave durometer makes ﬁt adjustment easy to manipulate while at the same time prevents slipping and loosening of the harness straps during the session.
REMOVEABLE HANDLE PASS LEASH
Harness comes with easily removable handle pass leash mount around the back for freestyle riders. Harness also has two front-mounted leash attachment points for use when handle pass leash is removed.
INTERCHANGEABLE SPREADER BARS
Your harness, your choice. Choose your sport and how you ride. We offer 3 spreader bars in 3 different sizes to ensure that you can customize your harness to your speciﬁc needs.
Super soft and egonomic foam conforms to the shape of your torso for ultimate comfort and hold.
EASY ENTRY ADJUSTMENT
Single closure waist belt for easy entry and adjustment.
Low-proﬁle framework contributes to a perfect ﬁt and maximum mobility while keeping the harness locked in place and eliminating pressure points.
HARNESS & SPREADER BAR SIZING
|Waist Size (inches)||24-26"||26-30"||31-33"||32-34"||33-36"||35-37"||37-39"||37-39"||39-44"|
|Waist Size (cm)||60-66||66-76||78-84||81-86||84-91||89-94||94-99||94-99||99-112|
- HALF SIZING IS ACHEIVABLE THROUGH THE USE OF THE 8” SPREADER BAR OPTION