Ride Engine Bird Machine Kite Foil Board
Riding a hydrofoil has a sense of bringing this sensation of flight close to a reality. That is why they called the Ride Engine hydrofoil kiteboard the Bird Machine. Ride Engine built a board that we would all ride.
Not too big getting in the way and not too small to make things hard. Smart design with precise rail chines, a bottom shape that breaks surface tension promoting deflection, a more kicked nose to achieve early planning and eliminate nose pearling, a kick tail that allows us to pump efficiently though the lulls all in a strong lightweight construction.
- Compact outline shape that planes early and offers nimble control and connection to the foil.
- Double concave hull contour that tracks on touch down and breaks water surface tension for early release and controlled deflection.
- Tail kick for pumping clearance.
- Slight deck concave that projects better board feel and balance.
- Lightweight EPS core in a vacuum-bag construction process.
- Wood veneer reinforcement lamination of deck and bottom.
- High-density foam I-beam foil box construction.
- Full deck EVA pad with inserts for strap placement.
DOUBLE CONCAVE HULL
Double concave hull contour that that tracks on touch down and breaks water surface tension for early release and controlled deflection.
Tail kick for pumping clearance.
I-BEAM FOIL BOX
High-density foam I-beam foil box construction.
FULL EVA DECK PAD
Full deck EVA pad with inserts for strap placement.
|LENGTH IN||WIDTHS IN||THICKNESS IN||VOLUME L||BOARD LBS|
|3'10||17 1/2"||1 2/5"||12||4.6 lbs|