Ride Engine Apoc 2/1 FZ LS Shorty Wetsuit 2020
The 2020 Ride Engine Apoc longarm shorty is for you if you’re playing hard in the sun, wind and water. A summer shorty is essential in staying warm, comfortable and protected from the elements.
- 2mil core, 1mil sleeves tapered for comfort and flex.
- Soft, stretchy, comfortable enough to wear all day long.
- PFC and PTFE free limestone neoprene- more durable, less environmental impact, no toxic hydrophobic coatings.
- Strategic Stitching seam layout reduces fatigue and maximizes mobility where it matters most.
- Front-zip closure reduces flushing and seepage through zipper.
FLUSH RESISTANT FRONT ZIP
Closes up rather than down so it won’t get unzipped if you take a beating in the surf. Internal neck gasket zips further and prevent flushing.
Stitched, glued, taped and sealed with liquid rubber for seams that are water tight, flexible and durable.
Neospan S-Foam Neoprene: Industry standard for high-end suits, super soft and stretchy, more durable and less environmental impact than petroleum-based Neoprene and no toxic hydrophobic chemicals.
Stitch pattern designed to allow for maximum range of motion while avoiding stretch points and minimizing chafing.