Peter Lynn Navigator SL Bar 2015
Peter Lynn’s years of experience with the Twinskin control bars materialised into the new LEI and Twinskin control bars: the Navigator SL and Navigator TS.
Navigator SL Control Bar
The Navigator has a unique design combining safety and user friendliness. The complete Navigator bar is designed to be as clean as possible without making any compromise in safety, user comfort or the possibility of tuning your bar to your personal liking. Whether you’re kiteboarding, landboarding or snowkiting the Navigator is your safe connection to a world of power.
Main design characteristics
- Strong and durable – all connections are extra durable, no heavy loads on plastic materials & little amount of sliding parts.
- Smooth – all connections are made as smooth as possible flying lines are free of extra parts that can get caught or tangle.
- Simplicity – no excessive parts, no complicated systems & easy to replace parts when needed.
Navigator bar sizes & line lengths
The Navigator SL is available in three packages, each offering the best bar combination and corresponding line length of the supplied flying lines. Those riders wanting just one bar for different sizes of kites can find the most suitable setup. By making use of the line extension set and the dual bar size end-caps the bar can be adjusted to handle both smaller and larger kites.
- Extra Small 45-55cm - 18m flying lines - 3m line extensions
- Small 45-55cm - 21m flying lines - 3m line extensions
- Large 55-65cm - 24m flying lines - 3m line extensions