Ozone Zephyr V6 Kite
The Ozone Zephyr V6 is a renowned dynamic light wind model, without doubt it was the first light wind specific kite on the market to deliver efficient performance and handling.
MAKING LIGHT WIND RIDING A BREEZE
- Light wind specific
- Huge wind range, 6-20 knots
- Tight radius turn for great pop and fun
- Easy to fly and re-launch even in light winds
With an incredible wind range the Zephyr gives you the possibility to continue riding when the wind increases, this unique attribute sets it apart from competitors.
The sixth version of the Zephyr brings modifications to the profiles, increasing the canopy stability for a smoother feeling in the air. The revised sail tension calculation and a refined bridle set up improve bar feeling and operating range.
Having the power of a 17m kite on demand with the feedback of a 13m translates to more fun in light winds. The incredibly nimble handling with a tight radius turn, ease of use and the ability to have fun in low winds characterises the Zephyr.
It is perfect for cruising, jumping, air style, honing strapless airs or learning handle passes. The boost is impressive and floaty, with instant power delivery and superior up-wind performance. Re-launch is surprisingly quick and easy considering its size, simply by turning the bar or using the Re-launch Balls on the leader lines the kite smoothly lifts off the water ready for more action.
The Zephyr V6 is the perfect accomplice for when the wind is looking light or unstable, it will get you out enjoying the conditions for any length of time whatever the style you choose to ride. Or if you mainly ride in light wind spots and are looking for an all-round one-kite quiver, this is the kite for you.
- Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction
- Designed With OZ-CAD
- Teijin TechnoForce D2 & Teijin Dacron
- 4-line Pulley-less System
- Internal reinforcements
- Double Stitched Folded Seams
- Load Distribution Panels
- Direct Connect Struts
- Reinforced Leading Edge and Struts
- Reinforced Trailing Edge
- Low profile aerodynamic Scuff Pads
- Unique bladder construction
- Anti-Snag line deflectors
- Tuned Bridle Geometry
- One-Pump Inflation System
- High volume inflate/deflate valve
- Back-line trimming options
- Fool proof line connectors
- Water Kite Technical Bag
RANGE OF USE