Ozone Zephyr V5 Kite
The Ozone Zephyr has always been a ground breaking kite - without doubt it was the first light wind specific kite on the market that delivered both performance and handling, the new 2017 Zephyr V5 continues that legacy. Renowned for incredibly nimble handling, ease of use and the ability to have fun in low winds - all while giving you the possibility to continue riding when the wind increases, this sets the Zephyr apart from its competitors.
MAKING LIGHT WIND RIDING A BREEZE
The V5 is more stable than previous versions offering a smoother feeling on the bar. Add to that fast handling with a tight radius turn you have a 17m kite that handles like a 13m which translates to more fun in light winds. The new plan form has a straighter Leading Edge, which increases the kites drive and acceleration through the turn - this helps generate power, fast handling and engaged kite loops.
The Zephyr V5 is perfect for cruising, jumping, air style, honing strapless airs or learning handle passes. The boost is impressive and floaty, with instant power delivery and superior up-wind performance. Re-launch is quick and easy by turning the bar or using the Re-launch Balls on the leader lines.
- Designed with OZ-CAD
- Exceptional Ozone Factory construction
- Teijin TechnoForce D2 & Teijin Dacron
- 4-line Pulley-less System
- One-Pump Inflation System
- High volume inflate/deflate valve
- Back-line trimming options
- Fool proof line connectors
- Anti-Snag Line Deflectors
- Unique bladder construction
- Direct Connect Struts
- Double Stitched Folded Seams
- Internal reinforcements
- Load Distribution Panels
- Low profile aerodynamic Scuff Pads
- Reinforced Leading Edge and Struts
- Reinforced Trailing Edge
RANGE OF USE
WIND RANGE & BAR SIZE (Estimate on 75kg Rider)