Ozone R1 V3 Kitesurfing Kite
The Ozone R1 V3 Race kite is derived from the very successful R1 V2. The race winning performance of the V2 is very easy to tap into which has made it the benchmark kite in the racing scene.
Sizes: 7m, 9m, 10m, 11m, 13m, 15m, 17m, 18m, 19m, 21m
Ozone have pulled out all the stops with the design of the V3, taking it to the next level without compromising accessibility to its supercharged performance.
The Leading Edge now benefits from Double Transversal Shaping creating a cleaner surface on the most important area of the aerofoil.
Ozone's newly developed Internal Low-Drag Line Attachments reduce parasitic drag to a minimum without compromising strength.
Recalculated bridal line diameters reduce overall line drag by 14%.
The rib cross-ports have been maximised to improve internal airflow resulting in better inflation.
For the 15m-21m sizes the rib material specification has been updated to the lightest available on the market.
The result of these performance-enhancing features is a kite that creates less drag, which gives the hard-core racer:
- Better angles up and down wind
- Higher top end and lower bottom end range
- Lighter kite feeling, more responsive handling
- Increased stability in light wind conditions
- Quicker inflation
- Smaller packing sizes for easy traveling
To be hyper competitive in light winds ozone have added an 18m and 21m to the range.
- Exceptional Ozone Factory construction
- Designed with OzCAD
- High Performance Ultra Light Materials
- Double Transversal Shaping
- Internal Low-Drag Line Attachments
- High Cell Count
- Optimized Leading Edge Air Intakes
- L.E Profile Reinforcements
- Internal Diagonals and Straps
- Pro-Tune Speed System
- High Performance Bridle Lines
- Water Drainage Channels
- Waterproof deflation zipper
- Comparable feeling throughout the size range
- Fool proof line connectors