Ozone Catalyst Kitesurfing Kite 2015
For the 2015 season the Ozone Catalyst has been honed to perfection. We have refined the leading edge sweep, recalculated the sail tension and worked on every little detail to further improve the feeling and performance.
Size: 4m, 6m, 7m, 8m, 9m, 10m, 12m, 14m
THE ART OF PROGRESS
The Catalyst is a confidence inspiring kite, allowing you to push your limits easily and safely. It’s a favorite across the world and our top selling model; the true do it all kite because of its versatility. The Catalyst performs equally well in all aspects of the sport, satisfying a wide variety of riders and styles.
For Freeriders the Catalyst continues to please no matter what board you choose to ride on the day. From twintip, surfboard or foil board the Catalysts smooth power delivery, refined predictable handling and excellent de-power allows the rider to relax and enjoy the ride.
The Catalyst is an amazing Freestyle starting block delivering consistent feeling and performance, allowing you to push your limits. Its Open-C design offers a subtle C-kite feel without being too aggressive. These attributes make progress easy from your first unhooked moves, kite loops and right up to advanced unhooked riding.
In the waves the Catalyst is a top performer. Once again the handling, de-power and float opens up a world of opportunity on the wave. For surf freestyle the progressive handling with smooth lift make spinning and airborne tricks easy to learn and land. It’s not as dedicated a wave kite as the Reo, but it delivers solid wave riding performance for beginner to advanced riders.
As an entry level kite the Catalyst is the perfect choice. It is easy to ride and fly and can take you from being new to kiting all the way to advanced riding. The user-friendly flight characteristics, simple re-launch and excellent de-power means progress is quick and safe.
As with all Ozone products, we pride ourselves with top of the line manufacturing in our own factory, using the highest quality materials suited for the job. The new Catalyst is constructed with quality proven Teijin D2 canopy material and Teijin Dacron providing a crisper feel and a stronger kite.
- Technical bag
- Contact Control System
- Short Kite Leash
- Repair Pack
- Stickers, Key-ring
RANGE OF USE
DESIGN & PERFORMANCE FEATURES
- Versatile Open-C design
- User-friendly flight characteristics
- Predictable handling and excellent de-power range
- Simple re-launch
- 4-line pulley-less system (no pulleys, no problems)
- Comparable feeling throughout the size range
- One-Pump system for quick and easy setup
- High volume inflate/deflate valve
- Multiple trimming options for customized handling and bar pressure
- Color coded and numbered fool proof line connectors
- Exceptional hand checked Ozone factory construction using the highest quality materials
- Teijin TechnoForce D2 canopy material
- Teijin Dacron for the L.E. & Struts
- Internal reinforcements for improved durability with double layer Dacron inside the LE closing seam
- Double stitched bonded seams
- Dacron reinforced tip area for load distribution
- Reinforced leading edge and struts in high stress areas
- Reinforced trailing edge
- Light weight & low profile aerodynamic leading edge scuff pads
- Unique bladder construction with double layer section in wear areas
- Ozone warranty and back-up service guaranteed
WIND RANGE & BAR SIZE