O'Shea 11'2 GT HPx Inflatable SUP Board 2020
The whole spectrum of touring and downwind adventures are covered by the O'Shea 11'2 GT HPx inflatable SUP, made with our revolutionary and unique Ultra Light HPx, which results in a touring board that is not only stiffer, but also 20% lighter than its equivalent Fusion or MSL construction counterparts.
- FREE Carbon 3-piece Paddle
- SUP Board
- SUP Bag
- O’Shea SUP Power Pump
- FREE Leash
- FREE Mainland European Delivery
This ultra light touring board will be perfectly at home on river, lake or ocean, with the design incorporating an efficient, yet stable rocker, for that effortless ride glide.
Your adventures will be enhanced by the GT’s easily foldable and transportable construction, fitting with no fuss into its spacious carrying bag.
With a package weight of only 11.1kg, this is a game changing addition to the iSUP touring board market, with durability maintained, despite the ultra light construction.
Yellow top and bottom, ensures both colour integrity and high visibility – be SEEN, be SAFE on pond, lake or ocean.
- Ultra Lightweight & Super Stiff / Board weight 8kg
- Ultra compact / easily foldable / easily transportable
- Package weight including paddle and pump / 11.1Kg
- Improved glide on glassy water
- Reinforced tow and leash eye
- O’Shea HP2 Power Pump
- RMS-Removable Fin System
- Diamond die cut EVA deck grip for the ultimate in non-slip
- Original H3 Valve
- Spacious O’Shea Pro Backpack to allow easy packing
- CAD Design and Tested by Farrel O’Shea
Register for 2 year warranty
This board is constructed using Ultra Light HPx.
O'Shea's PREMIUM ULTRA LIGHT HPx range of boards are the LIGHTEST & STIFFEST available today, using the world’s most advanced iSUP construction.
The benefits of this construction include:
- High Durability
- Stiffer in all directions
- Shape integrity long term
- Pro surface finish
- Enhanced glide when breezy